In MS Azure under Manage > Enterprise Applications then select the + New Application option.
- Select the option, Non-gallery application.
- Select a name for the application, e.g. "Zugata"
Configure single sign-on
- Under the Single Sign-on Mode, select the option SAML-based Sign-on
If your data is hosted in our US location:
- Enter "https://saml.zugata.com" under Identifier and input "https://saml.zugata.com/saml/acs" under Reply URL.
If your data is hosted in our EU location:
- Enter "https://saml.zugata.eu" under Identifier and input "https://saml.zugata.eu/saml/acs" under Reply URL.
- We use the user.mail as the user identifier, so please select user.email under User Identifier.
Once you've configured these items, send your metadata XML to your customer success contact at Zugata to finish setting up your SSO.